MPC’s 1969 Charger is back by popular demand. For this new release a set of Torq-Thurst wheels are included as a classic custom option. Still included are the “rough ’n tumble” parts for racing though the weeds… brush bar, roll cage and two engine intake options for the big Chrysler mill. A generally all new decal sheet features 4 fantastic flags for the roof, lettering and numbers to create a radical ride that’s ready to race! Enticing illustrated packaging will leave those who wait, in the dust… Yeehaw!
- Skill 2, paint and cement required
- Molded in white
- Vector and Torq-Thrust wheel options
- Two engine intake setups
- Country racing parts included
- All new decal sheet with flags, numbers and lettering
- Exciting Illustrated packaging