Vintage muscle cars are always in season and MPC’s 1970 Dodge Coronet Super Bee is a perennial best seller. Created from the best combination of vintage and modern day tooling possible, this finely detailed kit features what’s most important to modelers: multi-piece interior tub construction, separate frame and floor pan, individualized engine components and best of all, factory pre-lettered tires! With irresistible retro packaging, it’s a new take on a modelers’ favorite with the flair of yesteryear!
- 1/25 scale, skill level 2, paint & cement required
- Molded in white
- Super-detailed interior, chassis & “440 Six-Pack” engine
- Many chrome parts including factory wheels
- Pad-printed Goodyear Polyglas GT tires
- Decals with multiple Super Bee graphic options
- Vintage-style packaging