Dick Mann won the Daytona 200 mile motorbike race in 1970. His beautiful burnt orange Honda CB750 represented the pinnacle of racing bikes during the era. MPC’s super-sized and intricately detailed 1/8 scale kit builds into an impressive replica that any modeler will be proud to display. From its early fairing with a bubble windscreen, to the white and black racing graphics, MPC’s authentic model captures it all. Included is vinyl tubing for detailing wires and cables and it all comes packed in attractive Retro Deluxe™ vintage packaging!
- 1/8 Scale, Skill 3, paint and cement required
- Molded in pearl orange and black
- Clear windscreen and gauge cover
- Intricately detailed with vinyl tubing included
- Many chrome plated parts
- Accurate decal markings
- Retro Deluxe™ vintage packaging