This blast from the past presents the crazy figure of the Mad Maestro as he conducts his imaginary orchestra. The unexpectedly fun kit is definitely “of its time” offering motorized “dance” action. The kit was originally issued in 1965, but never re-released until now. The tooling is as “fresh” as the subject matter. Fuzzy hair and optional decals offer great opportunities to customize this lunatic.
- FIRST ISSUED IN 1965 – NEVER REISSUED!
- VERY RARE KIT REACHES BIG DOLLARS IN COLLECTOR MARKET
- MOTORIZED FOR “DANCE” ACTION
- REQUIRES ONE D-CELL BATTERY
- VINTAGE PACKAGING
- “REAL” FURRY HAIR
- 1:8 SCALE • SKILL LEVEL 3