That clever mascot from the early pages of HOT ROD magazine is back! After an unbelievable fifty-year absence, Stroker McGurk’s fanciful creation, the “Ghost of America” has returned to delight modelers! Is it a car? Is it an airplane? We’re not sure, but Stroker’s in the driver’s seat! It’s actually a bit of both: car meets airplane – a hilarious take on a salt flats “flyer.” It’s got a big Allison engine, wheels that look like airplane propellers and a wacky, winged body! It’s a total fun kit with customizing decals, vintage box art and more. It’s even made in the USA!
- Skill 2, paint and cement required
- Molded in crisp white plastic
- Builds to over 11” long!
- Full Stroker McGurk driver figure
- Chrome wheels and radiator shell
- Customizing decals
- Vintage packaging
- Bonus Stroker McGurk sticker included