Tom McEwen’s 1972 rear engine rail dragster was as fast as it was beautiful. Now, for the first time ever, it’s available as a super detailed 1/25 scale kit and MPC’s got it! Special new parts have been tooled to make this car as accurate and authentic as possible: new side wing air deflectors, primary wing strut supports, injector hat and spoked wheels. The all-new decal sheet features detailed markings that replicate the 1:1 car in glorious full color. It’s even got pad-printed drag slicks for dynamite detail. This classic-styled MPC drag kit packaging has this exciting new kit tripping the staged light! Look out Snake, the Mongoose has arrived! Only from MPC.
- 1/25 scale, skill level 2, paint & cement required
- Molded in metallic blue
- Newly-tooled parts: side wings, support struts, injector hat and more
- Factory pre-lettered drag slicks
- Many gleaming chrome parts
- Beautiful authentic decal graphics
- Attractive vintage packaging
- Mongoose approved!