Auto World Thunderjet Release 32!
The Thunderjet Ultra-G chassis is Auto World’s adaptation of the classic “pancake” design, originally developed by Aurora in the early days of electric slot racing. Auto World expanded the design by adding a Neodymium magnet for better control. Still immensely popular today, entire slot racing events are created around this chassis. Thunderjets Ultra-G are retro slot racing at its best!
- 1:64 Scale
- Classic Pancake Motor
- Neodymium Traction Magnet for Track Gripping Performance
- Slot Cars are 100% Compatible with Tomy and AFX Sets
- 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS
- 1962 Chevrolet Bel Air
- Dick Landy 1964 Dodge 330
- 1968 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 NICKEY