That clever mascot from the early pages of HOT ROD magazine is back! After an unbelievable fiftyyear absence, Stroker McGurk’s fanciful creation, the “Ghost of America” has returned to delight modelers! Is it a car? Is it an airplane? We’re not sure, but Stroker’s in the driver’s seat! It’s actually a bit of both: car meets airplane – a hilarious take on a salt flats “flyer.” It’s got a big Allison engine, wheels that look like airplane propellers and a wacky, winged body! It’s a total fun kit with customizing decals, vintage box art and more. It’s even made in the USA!
• Skill 2, paint and cement required
• Molded in crisp white plastic
• Builds to over 11” long!
• Full Stroker McGurk driver figure
• Chrome wheels and radiator shell
• Customizing decals
• Vintage packaging
• Bonus Stroker McGurk sticker included
• Made in the USA!