Upon return from her 5 year mission, the U.S.S. Enterprise™ was subject to upgrades and improvement just as any other vessel would. Known as a “Refit”, nearly all of the ship’s systems were overhauled along with swept back pylons upon which all new nacelles were installed. Rather than “battleship” gray, the craft glistened with pearlescent white surface paneling. The popularity of the ship’s design among modelers rivals that of the original space-frame. This model from Polar Lights measures nearly 3-feet long and features interior structures like the shuttle bay and stands firmly upon its base with the support from a metal rod. Marking decals and assembly instructions accompany the kit with everything contained within in an all-new package.
• Sturdy base with metal support rod
• Authentic details based on the original filming miniature
• Finished model measures 34” long
• Detailed interior shuttle hangar bay, arboretum and officer’s lounge
• Includes all registry, pennant & marking decals (Aztec decals not included)
• All-new packaging art